Bideford BMX Club races and trains at the BMX Track adjacent to the Pollyfields Centre, East-the-Water, Bideford.
We are a non profit making club run solely by volunteers.
Our goals are very simple
- To provide riders the facility and resources to allow their riding to flourish.
- To provide coaching sessions to actively increase race performance.
- To promote not just racing but cycling as whole within the local community.
- To promote an easy going and welcoming environment with a community feel and presence.
- Continuing support and improvement of the track and surrounding areas
- Encourage the growth of BMX racing through our Grass Roots programme
- Helping to create a healthy, vibrant and connected community.
Bideford BMX Club has been running since the early 80’s and is the only remaining club in North Devon, offering years of racing experience and coaching. Training is offered to experts and beginners with ages running from 4 to 50+. We are ‘Go-ride’ registered and working towards becoming ‘club mark’ accredited.